Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Hello everyone. Welcome to my new blog. For those of you who came from the old site sorry for the trouble, but someone already did have that blog.

Anyways, time for the topic of the day.

After serious though throughout the day I have chosen the path of retaliation which will have me as a sword and board tank. I may change if it does not work out well, but for now I will be going along the path.

So what do ya'll think? Am I making a good choice or am I being an idiot?

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging community for Warhammer. I've added your link to the blogroll at "Mmmmmm gud" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good thing to have more!

    /added

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea if you are making a good choice but I do know 2H Chosen are very popular. I still like the shield for my SM. You should always give yourself the option of both a 2Her and a Shield depending on the situation.

    Welcome to the world of WAR blogging. I have added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the WAR! I've added you to my blogroll. Look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're making a good choice running with a shield as a chosen, for a few reasons:

    1. as mentioned, chosen w/ 2H are common, so you'll be bringing something they are not in terms of play style and ability
    2. your auras are what make your class unique - the longer you're alive, the longer your auras are up
    3. I personally think that a tank's capability in terms of harassment and CC outweigh what their ability to diliver burst damage. I may not seem as immidiately rewarding as you don't see the big spike numbers, but I think you do more benefit in the long run.
    4. I like to play tanks and mDPS, so I personally keep the burst damgae to the mDPS to ensure a greater variety in my play style (for my own sake) when I flick between the two roles.

    ReplyDelete